Mi Light Wireless Apple Android Controlled 2.4GHz LED Controller for LED Lamps Strips
Features: Wireless Transmission (WiFi)
Product size (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 4 cm / 3.15 x 3.15 x 1.57 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm / 4.33 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches
Chapter 2: Product Specification
1. Indicating Light and Interface Specification
Indicating light from left to right
Indicating light number 1 flickers, indicating equipment power is on
2. Indicating light number 2 stays brightall the time, indicating the equipment doesn't connect with mobile.
If indicating light number 3 brights all the time and indicating light number 2 puts out, indicating the connection between the equipment and the mobile is in good condition.
Power interface is the standard USB interface, which is appropriate for all the adapters with DC 5V, 5000mA output .
3. Connection normally only shows the communication is good between the equipment and the mobile, and also you can
login led controller. The control system can be used only after the settings of the controller was complished, and re-connection is done.
4. Long press reset-switch for 5 seconds, the indicating light number 1 and indicating light number 2 flicker alternately, indicating the
equipment data is cleared and reset to factory setting.
Chapter 3: On Connection and Setting (After Login WiFi Controller)
1. Connect your mobile or personal computer to the equipment via WiFi.
Open the setting, choose the WLAN (wireless local area network), search and choose the equipment to complete the
initial connection. The original equipment name is wifi - socket
2. Open the browser, input: 192.168.1.100 in the address bar and press ENTER button
Chapter 5: Connection
Open the setting, choose the WLAN (wireless local area network), and choose your equipment name, then input
the password. At this moment, if indicating light number 2 puts out, and indicating light number 3 brights all the
time, that means the connection is normal.
Chapter 6: Operation
The operating mode and operating procedures are the same as the remote after connection.
Code match and code clear is also needed.